[TS2] pinketamine's Mock Mods Glasses Conversion


I'm just thrilled to find these. Thanks, Pinketamine. She did conversion of my Mock Mods Glasses for The Sims 2. You can find them at MTS or GoS.
I was getting some requests. I'm still playing TS2 sometimes, but personally I've decided to retire from TS2 CC creating. So, I really appreciate her work. (Speaking of.... Basically I don't take requests. I don't mind, but I just can't handle it.) And she says she is working on my Cat's Eye Glasses as well. Yay, I can't wait. ; p

Update !
Pinketamine has already converted Cat's Eye Glasses! Here you go » » »  MTS or GoS.
And also you can get lots of lovely recolors! » » »  Looking for a Rainbow by CuriousB on GoS.
(And if you/someone made recolors for these glasses, let me know. I'll add the link here for future reference.)