[TS3] Simlish Clubmaster Eyeglasses

July 09, 2014


A long long time ago.... I made these clubmaster-like eyeglasses. I dug out of my hard drive and finally rescued these glasses. So I upload it!
Anyway how did the time go so quickly?! The sims 4 is just around the corner now. Holy cow!







I don't have much preview pics at now. This upload includes normal glasses and dark shades sunglasses, and both of them has 3 castable channels (frame, rim, plumb-bob).

And preview models are all EA's premade sim. From the top, Dude La Mer from Barnacle Bay. Our famous Mary-Sue Pleasant form Sunlit Tides. Nicholas Wickerman from Moonlight Falls (he is a townie). And Josefin Oss from Aurora Skies.

Content

  • Type : Accessory > Eyeglasses
  • Gender : Both
  • Age : Child to Elder
  • Cast-able Channel : 3 (Rim, Frame, Plumb-bob)
  • Preset Colors : Black+Silver, Brown+Gold

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : No EP
  • Format : Package
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Custom Thumbnail : No
  • Build + Test : Game Version 1.67 All EPs+SPs)

    Credit



    Download  BOX }
    Download  MediaFire }
    Download  MTS }

    You Might Also Like

    31 Comments

    1. おかえりなさい!そして素敵なメガネ!早速DLさせていただきました。ありがとうございます!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ただいま帰りました~!優しいコメント凄く嬉しいです。thanks♥

        Delete
    2. You have no idea how badly I was hoping for clubmaster glasses by Tamo! (Pretty much since you created the wayfarer)
      They look so perfect! Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ooooh thanks, Anon! Glad you like it.

        Delete
    3. OMG!!!!!! *Fangirl drops and rolls about*
      You're back!!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm back and ready to sim! Thanks, Levini!!

        Delete
    4. Where can I find his beard? Great glasses by the way :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It comes in the Supernatural EP :] I think

        Delete
      2. Thank you. Funny, I just got Supernatural yesterday.

        Delete
      3. Yep, that's it. Thanks, DavidMont! Happy simming, M!

        Delete
    5. Yay Tamo is back! I missed your beautiful pics~ :) These glasses look fantastic by the way!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thaaanks, ddeathflower! I've been missed sims communities, too.

        Delete
    6. I am so EXCITED you are back Tamo!!!! I have missed your amazing creations. Thank you for these exceptional as always!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Woh what a sweet words. Thanks,Jelly!!!

        Delete
    7. Welcome back Tamo! I'm so glad you're creating again. The glasses look wonderful. Thank you!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, Marie!  I'm happy to have some time to create again.
        And I'm still loving eyeglasses.

        Delete
    8. I can't download the eyeglasses!Can someone help me?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It seems like working. Please try again.

        Delete
    9. Soooo glad you're back! I was thinking about you a few weeks ago!! ♥♥♥

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you still remember me : )

        Delete
    10. WCIF the second guy's hair? btw I love the glasses I've been looking for these for a while lol

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ooooo, sorry for delay. That blonde hair is EA's. maybe from University Life. Thanks!

        Delete
    11. OMG I want them so bad but do they work for sims 4 too? if not can you make them work?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, Anon. These glasses are only for TS3. But I'm recreating them for TS4, just now. TS4 is a bit different from TS3, so they need tweaking. Wait a while!

        Delete
      2. Ohh cool. I want it, too.

        Delete
    12. Its now March, I need them for TS4.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah! A must have for TS4.

        Delete

    Blogger Followers

    Google+ Followers