[TS3] TS2 Conversion & SP2 Add-On Table Lamps

January 14, 2011


TS2 Conversion: Hula Dancer Table Lamp

This hula dancer lamp for TS3 is available at Store from the very beginning. Store's one is a very low polygon made. Low poly is nice, but this fuzzy faced stiff dancer made me a bit... disappointed. So I converted TS2's (and added deeper skin color).



Grandfather Wynndale's Electric Candle Add-On

"Grandfather Wynndale's Electric Candle" is a floor lamp added from Fast Lane SP. It's classy and useful. This is a add-on table lamp. FL isn't required.



Content

  • Type:  Lighting &gt :Table Lamp
  • Cast-able Channel :  Hula Dancer = 3 (Shade, Skirt, Base)
  • Cast-able Channel :  Wynndale's = 3 (Shade, Body, Shade outline)


General

  • Requirement : No EP
  • Polygon Counts : Hula Dancer - LOD 1 = 1457 polys, 1179 vertices
  • Polygon Counts : Wynndale's - LOD 1 = 848 polys, 943 vertices
  • Custom thumbnail :  Launcher
  • Test: game version 6.1.11
  • Package and Sims3pack available


Credit



Download { BOX } - package + sims3pack 
Download { MediaFire } - package + sims3pack

Download { BOX } - package + sims3pack
Download { MediaFire } - package + sims3pack 

You Might Also Like

25 Comments

  1. Your creations are really awesome ~ Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a new update! Your blog has inspired me to go Maxis Match in my game. It was hard but your gorgeous creations spur me on. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tamo! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lili <3

    Yay, lemonjelly86! Yeah Maxis-Match is a challenging and fun! Thanks<3

    Thanks, Phoenix : )

    Thanks, Camille : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, Tamo! Big improvement on the hula lamp, and I love the matching table lamp for the Wynndale set. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love that you made the table lamp. It's really nice. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are made of WIN! Thank you so much Tamo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, buttercup-77(*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tamo, I tried these on my game and they are fantastic! yet another object I can't live without anymore. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again, Camille! Happy you like 'em<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY, those looks so awesome tamo!
    Specially the hula dancer one, love it! XD
    Second one is perfect for my classy Sims at Bridgeport. *-*
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing lamps. I want to have one of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the "Grandfather Wynndale's Electric Candle" table lamp. Is there any way you could make the floor lamp for those of us that don't have Fast Lane, because that's the only thing I like in the EP.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aussiegirl : I can not make that. Because it violates EA's TOU (and users right). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Tamo for your answer. That's a shame maybe you could come up with something similar, your such a cleaver modder I have a most of your creations from Mod the Sims. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're welcome, Aussiegirl. Thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    Also visit my blog post http://meemi.com/aaafxu

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these and was wondering if you could make more add ons for sims 3 objects

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Followers

Google+ Followers