Saturday, June 13, 2015

[TS4] Cropped Camisole for Female (Update!!)




September 29, 2015 : UPDATE !!
I updated this cropped camisole mesh to fix unexpected  bizarre shadow. Much much better now! Please re-download, delete the old package, and replace to the new one. (it’s new package for some reason. Sorry.)


Content

  • Type: Clothes > Top
  • Gender: Female
  • Age: Teen to Elder
  • Swatch: 22 colors
  • Category: Athletic, Everyday, Reetail Uniform, Party, Sleep
  • Thumbnail: Custom
  • Allowed for random: No

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement: The Sims 4
  • Mesh: Custom

CC on Preview Pictures


Credit



Ver 2
Download  AdFly + SimFileShare }
Download  AdFly + DropBox }

2 comments:

  1. where's the black girl's hair from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hair is by me. But it's not release yet. it's not complete. Sorry.

      Delete

author
Tamo Sim
Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".