Monday, April 06, 2015

[TS3] Simson Eyeglasses


These are classic shape glasses for TS3. They're modeled on GLCO's willson glasses.







Content

  • Type : Accsesory > Glasses
  • Gender : Male & Female
  • Age : Teen to Elder
  • Cast-able Channel : 3
  • Preset Colors : 3

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : The Sims 3
  • Format : Package
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Custom Thumbnail : No
  • Build + Test : Game Version 1.67

Credit


Download  AdFly + DropBox }
Download  AdFly + BOX }
Download  MediaFIre }

4 comments:

  1. Brah this CC broke my gfs game, had to sift through 2000 items of cc to identify the faulty content which took a fair lil while and it was this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONVERT THIS GLASSES TO TS4 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which hair is the first sim having? Where can I download it? (for sims3) Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i still download if i have version 1.69?

    ReplyDelete

author
Tamo Sim
Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".