Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[TS3] Hinano Chiba


She is my "ultra-plain" series' model sim named Hinano Chiba. Um, to be honest, I'm not good at giving traits to sim. Change her personality as you like! And I use some custom slides. Please check details below.


Description

▶ Sim
▪ Name
Hinano Chiba
▪ Gender
Female
▪ Age
Young Adult

▶ Custom Contents (Not Included)
▪ Skin
Ultra-Plain Faces by me
▪ Eyes
Ultra-Plain Eyes (Default) by me
▪ Hair
Surfer hair conversions by Wojtek

▶ SLIDER
by Ahmad


  • If you want to tweak her face-structure in CAS, you must have Facial Sliders.

▶ General / Compatibility
▪ Requirement
No EP
▪ Format
.sim
▪ Build & Test
Game Version 4.2.32x (BG+WA+HELS+AMB)


Download  box.net }

11 comments:

  1. *jaw drops* Woah thank you so much for her! I really needed a good looking EA-Matching Asian sim! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. She is one of the favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. Shes now one of my favourites too! I took a picture of her with her newly created husband, and I think it's probably one of the best snapshot of a sims I have ever taken! She's so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style. nice job.
    lovely sim!! thanks.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys<3

    Anon@Aug 13, 2010 9:45:00 AM :
    The newly created husband! Lucky her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe yup. And now she's pregnant! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, she will definitely inspire me to play TS3. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for delay with replies.
    Thanks, selenaq13 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this lovely sim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

author
Tamo Sim
Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".