Saturday, October 30, 2010

[TS3] Sim Dump: Nick, Emma, Irvin


They are my model sims I used on previews of "Ultra-Plain Faces". They are requested, so I'm uploading them. Sorry for delay. Anyway, here we go.

Emma Reddie





I'm often using her in various ways. This blue lady (on 'Ultra-Plain Faces') and this mannish girl (on 'Plain Store Prius Tee') are all Emma. Lazy? Yes, I am.

About Custom Content
- Earrings: plumbob 4 females by BlackSweety
- Hair: The Professional by The Store (100 SimPoints)
- Skin: Ultra-Plain Faces (Default) by me
- Eyes: Ultra-Plain Eyes (Default) by me

Her cloth is from Ambitions EP (career uniform).
Sims are packaged with base game hair and clothing. (as you can see in wardrobe previews)
Download and sliders infos are at the bottom of the post.


Irvin Bowman





I must confess. He was created from one of my failed Dean Winchester (a character from "Supernatural" / is portrayed by Jensen Ackles) sim. Have I said 'one of'? ...Never mind.

About Custom Content
- Eyes(Contacts): Alien eyes by Sarah
- Skin: Ultra-Plain Faces (Default) by me

His hair is from Ambitions EP. His cloth is from Fast Lane SP.
Sims are packaged with base game hair and clothing. (as you can see in wardrobe previews)
Download and sliders infos are at the bottom of the post.


Nico... Niclaus Cage




I'm calling him 'almost Cage'. Yes, Nicolas Cage is the model of this sim. I'm constantly creating a Nicholas Cage-like sim since TS2. (Why? I want to know why. It's my guilty pleasure.) I have a lot of 'almost Cage', and he is the best hunk from my 'Nick tribe', so far, I think.

About Custom Content
- Skin: Ultra-Plain Faces (Default) by me
- Eyes: Ultra-Plain Eyes (Default) by me
- Shirt: Linen Leafs Shirt by The Store (75 SimPoints)

His hairs are from Base Game and High-End Loft SP.
Sims are packaged with base game hair and clothing. (as you can see in wardrobe previews)
Download and sliders infos are at the bottom of the post.


Description

Slider (If you want to tweak their face-structure in CAS, you must have these)
- Facial Sliders by Ahmad (+ Awesome Mod or Slider Hack by jonha or Slider Hack by aWT)
- Pointed ears as CAS sliders by CmarNYC (Only for Irvin)
- My slider range is one = default

General
- Requirement: No EP
- Built with game version 4.2.32x (BG+WA+HELS+AMB+FL)

Download:
- '.sim' format
- No CC is included in the download

How to Install:
Put the '.sim' file into the "My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims" folder. Found in sim bin of CAS
WIKI : http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_TS3_Sims


Download  box.net }

Download  box.net }

Download  box.net }

22 comments:

  1. Nicolas Cage is one of my faves. Especially in ,'Gone in 60 Seconds'! You did an awesome job on him. And I'm ♥'ing your new shiny linky banner too! ;D Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl is gorgeous! I love her, thanks!) And her top makes me wanna buy the LN right now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wispy haired Nick reminds me of him in Raising Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized him as Nicolas Cage as soon as I saw the preview image! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ My words. *-*
    Amazing Tamo! Grabbing them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, I love your blog design, and your banner too, top notch, ha-ha! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, VERY nice Sims! I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Tamo, great work as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! Happy Halloween (^-^)

    ajOyaa: I like 'Gone in 60 Seconds' too. I was inspired by you and I made the banner!

    Kristina: Emma's cloth is from Ambtions(maybe stylists uniform). But yeah, I want to the LN right now!

    Starbux: Raising Arizona! That's my one of favorite Nick's movies. Love aloha shirt.

    aWT: I'm totally numbed about my Nick sims. I can't judge the likeness any more. Ha ha. Thanks. And I love your new blog design too!

    Phoenix: Thanks for sweet sweet words!

    Grover: Hi, thanks. Really happy you like it<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tamo everything about your blogger is so neat! Your posts alone are nice to browse through. It looks like you've put in a lot of hard work.
    Niclaus' nose is amazing :) all your sims are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I like Emma a lot.
    I have Ambition EP, but I can't find the white shirt she wears in the picture.
    I did use cheatcode unlockoutfits but still no help. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen: Thanks! I always hope to make the blog eye-friendly. Glad you like it!

    Anon: Thanks! That shirt is a whole outfit (with a micro mini skirt), unfortunately not a top. Please check the whole outfit tab. In my game, it appear using 'unlockoutfits on' cheatcode.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Your site (I added You link/benner to my site and onto my blog) ~ Thanks for the sharing :)
    (Lili)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lili, thank you! It's an honor, I admire your qualities! I love your site too.<3 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a bit daft about all this, but I should probably ask...

    I really, really like the Nick Cage one, but you say he has a default skintone. If I download him and install him, will the default skin override my current default skintone? Because I love my current default skins but I am also in love with your Nick Cage sim. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. nikolaisdreamer: Don't worry, it never override your default skin-tone. Any CC isn't included in my sim. If you install Nick, he'll appear with your current default skin. (found in sim bin of CAS) . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're awesome, Nick and Emma are already an addition to my game, hoping to see the results of their genetic blending with my Sims! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, BTW I followed your photographic advice and used some of your CC (with due credit, bien sûr) for some Sims I uploaded at GOS, in case you'd like to see them.

    http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=21248.0

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, alex! Hope for a miracle of genes :)
    And wow, your sim guys are great. HOT! I really like them. They're my type. LOL. And then thanks for the link and credit. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nico's eyes are brilliant - when I first saw the sim I thought gosh he looks like Nicolas Cage because of those eyes.

    You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your site and your sims as well. Emma and Nic most especially. But I have ONE question. Where does on find the UI Mod by Rez Delnava that you've mentioned in your posts?

    ReplyDelete

author
Tamo Sim
Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".