Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[TS3] Leisure Shirt


These are simple polo shirts for young adult and adult males. Have a blast on a leisure time!









Content

  • Type : clothing > Top
  • Gender : Male
  • Age : Young Adult, Adult
  • Category : Everyday, Athletic (valid for Makeover, invalid for Random)
  • Cast-able Channel : w/T = 4, w/oT = 3

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : No EP
  • Format : package, sims3pack
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Custom Thumbnail : CAS, Launcher
  • Build + Test : Game Version 4.3.4x (BG+WA+HELS+AMB)

Polygon Counts

  • Lod 1_0 / 1_1 : 2968 Polys / 1072 Polys
  • Lod 2_0 / 2_1 : 1381 Polys / 622 Polys
  • Lod 3 : 930 Polys

Credit



Download  box.net } - sims3pack
Download  box.net } - package
Download { MTS } - package

22 comments:

  1. I like all your stuff! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again! Amazing as always, and I love the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!

    That's your definition!
    Thanks Tamo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous, thank u! Our males sims definitely need more shirts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks, Kristina, emmie, TumTum, j i l l i, Sims 3 Properties, aWT, Jennifer !!! I really happy you like it.
    Regrettably I can't hate EA's fugly "when? where? who? what? why? how?" clothes completely. BUT I(we) seriously need more realistic simple clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shirts tamo. I'm contacting you to let you know that I have made a nice little linky button so I can visit you frequently from my site. I hope that you don't mind.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. jOya! And it's a welcome, rather than I don't mind. Thanks for the link from your beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah sorry,ajOya. ^I've lost your "a".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome! Tamo thanks for the compliments on my site. I ♥ your works too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work!!! I love it, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome, Anon! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! teens please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waouh, amazing ! :D
    Can you tell me which site is the trouser of the man who reads his book please ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Anon! That one is from the EA store, named "Bunchy Style Jeans".
    HERE >> http://tinyurl.com/2fubbbn (or included in "Runway Riot" set.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh ! Thank you very munch ! :D

    ReplyDelete

author
Tamo Sim
Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".